Saturday 24 February 2007

JOKE

A doctor is on a beach at the Jersey shore and he finds a magic lantern. He rubs it, and out pops a genie.

"I am a magic genie and I will grant you three wishes. But I am a New Jersey genie, and I also work for the lawyers. So you should know that what ever you wish for, every lawyer everywhere gets double. What is your first wish?"

The doc replies, "I would like a million dollars."

"It is done," says the genie, "and every lawyer everywhere has two million dollars. What is your second wish?"

The doc replies, "I would like a Porche Carrera."

"It is done," says the genie, "and every lawyer everywhere has two Porche Carreras. And your third wish?"

The doc thinks a bit, and replies, "You know, I've always wanted to donate a kidney."


sapphoq

No comments: