Saturday 12 January 2008

If I Were Meme

snitched from [info]xo_tara_xo_

1. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?

Canvas Hi-tops

2. If you were a t-shirt, what would you say?
Civil rights for all civils.

3. If your house caught on fire and was burning to the ground...what is the one thing you'd save and why?
I've been in a house fire. Basically, there is no real time to collect stuff or to go back in. Best thing to do is just to "Get Out." The stuff one loses can never really be replaced. Still, it is better than dieing.

4. If you were a book...would you read yourself?
I don't know what that means. I would have to be a talking book, right? If I were an actual regular book though, I would be any one of the Discworlds by Terry Pratchett. If I had to be a character in a book, I would be Death from the same series so I could SPEAK IN ALL CAPS just like that.

5. If you could do anything at all (without consequences), what would you do?
I would go back to smoking pot daily and add also hash and opium. Unfortunately, I cannot use drugs safely. (Sigh).

spike

No comments: