Wednesday 6 March 2013

I Shouldn't Be Saying This



A my name is Azrael my lover's name is Aristotle we come from Arizona and we bring Aventurine.

B my name is Baby Bell my lover's name is Barrett Brown we come from Baghdad and we bring bacteria.

C my name is Charlotte my lover's name is Comrade we come from China and we bring Copper.

D my name is Diamond my lover's name is Daniel we come from Denver and we bring dancing pigs.

E my name is Easter my lover's name is Enya we come from Egypt and we bring Electrum.

F my name is Forteana my lover's name is Fistball we come from Fort Hood and we bring fork bombs.

G my name is Galaxy my lover's name is Gansu we come from Galveston Bay and we bring Geometry.

H my name is Hadera my lover's name is Haggai we come from Houston and we bring hypoveridae.

I my name is Iglu my lover's name is Indur we come from INTERPOL and we bring insomnia.

J my name is Jusayr my lover's name is Jungle Boot we come from Jordan River and we bring Julian Assange.

K my name is Knotty my lover's name is Konkan we come from Kryqi Cross and we bring kickball.

L my name is Ladbrooks my lover's name is La Caixa we come from La Brea Tar Pits and we bring LOIC.

M my name is Moyaux my lover's name is MS-DOS we come from Metro Footy and we bring measles.  

N my name is Nineveh my lover's name is Netcat we come from New Orleans and we bring nocturnal emissions.

O my name is Ormus my lover's name is Oxygen we come from Old Goa and we bring  oncovirus.

P my name is Pussy Riot my lover's name is Publius we come from Portugal and we bring Property Law.

Q my name is Qaddita my lover's name is Qazaza we come from Qannir and we bring Query Language.

R my name is Rapture my lover's name is Reason we come from Romania and we bring Roulette.

S my name is Snow Cave my lover's name is Skull Cave we come from Sri Lanka and we bring scareware.

T my name is Tiara my lover's name is Tilsworth we come from Tunisia and we bring Topiary.

U my name is Undertaker my lover's name is Underboss we come from United Kingdom and we bring Uppies and Downies. 

V my name is Viccania my lover's name is Vindaloo we come from Vatican City and we bring vulnerability.

W my name is Watchmaker my lover's name is Wolfy we come from Wikileaks and we bring widespread panic.

X my name is Xenu my lover's name is Xenu too we come from Xiong Dynasty and we bring X-ray Astronomy.

Y my name is Yageo my lover's name is Yoshua we come from Yugoslavia and we bring Your Anon News.

Z my name is Zirconium my lover's name is Zephaniah we come from Zuccoti Park and we bring zombie computers.      

sapphoq itching for a coffee says: Maybe you recognize the old jump-rope rhyme A_____  my name is A_____  my lover's name is A_____  we come from A_____  and we bring A_____  ...and so forth.
The fill-in words came from this list: http://par-anoia.net/assessment/us/bofa/keywords.txt
I made this post for the LULZ.  

You know what bothers me about this list and various other lists of "naughty" watchwords?  Some hi-tech people in various places got paid oodles of money to identify allegedly dangerous words and/or to read through hours and hours of chat logs and other stuff with allegedly dangerous words in them.  Words are ideas.  And ideas are the stuff of revolution.  Even so, the evolution of words has become a bedsheet rope hanging out of windows.  Even though I am laughing, a part of me is crying on the inside.

No comments: