Monday 26 February 2007

Hopefully a laugh for ya. LOL.

Here are some jokes that I have. Enjoy.

What is a tornado?
Mother nature doing the twist!

How old is your granddad?
I don't know but we've had him a long time!

Why was the Egyptian girl worried?
Because her daddy was a mummy!

Q: What do you get if you cross a woodpecker with a carrier pigeon?
A: A bird who knocks before delivering its message!

Q: What do you call a very rude bird?
A: A mockingbird!

Q: Where do birds meet for coffee?
A: In a nest-cafe!

Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit

1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

No comments: